When you become a member of the Garden Club of St. Petersburg you become a member of an extraordinary community of individuals who all share a love for gardening and our environment. Although our members all come from a variety of different backgrounds we are all like minded in our passion for cultivating plants. Our club works hard to help our members foster the knowledge it takes to be a successful grower in our community.
Fill out the form below to become a member of the Garden Club of St. Petersburg
Join any time!
When you join the Garden Club of St. Petersburg, your dues entitles you to automatic membership in the Florida Federation of Garden Clubs (FFGC) and the National Garden Clubs, Inc. (NGC). Annual dues to join the Garden Club are currently $45.00 per person or $50* per household couple.
Your Garden Club Membership has its advantages
- Free admission to lectures and discounts on most of our special events
- Subscription to The Florida Gardener from FFGC quarterly magazine
- Subscription to the GCSP Grapevine monthly newsletter
- Membership to the Florida Botanical Gardens Foundation Supporting new projects and construction in the Florida Botanical Gardens
- Reciprocal agreement with the American Horticultural Society. Offering free admission and additional benefits at botanical gardens, arboreta, and conservatories throughout North America.
- Discounts and perks at local and state nurseries
- Member discount on Garden Center Rental
- *One Garden Club of St. Petersburg yearbook per household
The Garden Club has a business meeting and program for all members at 1:00 PM on the second Tuesday in the months of September, October, February, March, and May.
Board meetings are held on the first Friday each month at 10:30 AM , from September to May, attendance is open to all members.
Membership in the Garden Club of St. Petersburg and Florida Federation of Garden Clubs, Inc. is open to all regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, or religious affiliation
To better meet the needs and interests of the membership, the club meets in small group gatherings each month. All gatherings focus on different aspects of gardening and offer a variety of different experiences and special activities throughout the year. Our monthly group gatherings are open to all and meet on different weekdays and different times throughout the month.